NATIONAL FILM INSTITUTE (NFI)
AFFILIATION WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF JOS,
PLATEAU STATE, NIGERIA
APPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION INTO
THE BACHELOR OF FILM ART DEGREE PROGRAMME
2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Complete application form and upload a recent passport photograph.
- Visit any commercial bank and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and make payment into beneficiary’s account – Nigerian Film Corporation. Cost of application form is N7,500.00 and N5,000.00 for Degree and Diploma forms respectively.
- After payment, scan and upload payment slip.
- Candidate should provide valid phone number(s) and e-mail address which can be used to invite them for screening.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 100 cut-off point for Diploma and 180 for the Degree programme at the JAMB UTME entrance examination.
- Degree: – 5 credits in SSCE, NECO/NABTEP to include English Literature (Arts Candidates)/Physics (Science Candidates), English Language, mathematics and any other two subjects at not more than two sittings for 100 Level Degree Programme
- Diploma: – 5 credits in SSCE, NECO/NABTEP to include English Language, Mathematics and any other three (3) subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry: – Candidates in addition to (a) above must be holders of any other degree or two (2) years National Innovative Diploma (NID) from NFI or a Diploma in relevant discipline to the course of study from a recognized Institution.
- ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISEApplicants must bring along originals/copies of the following:-
- Academic Qualification(s)
- Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age
- Recent Passports
- Indigene Certificate
- Candidates will also be screened in the following areas: –
- Knowledge of the film industry (if any)
- Grammar and Communication skills
- Upon the completion of filling the application form, click submit
- An acknowledgement slip will be generated. Print the slip and bring to the screening venue along with copy of RRR receipt.